Suggested Twelve Steps for Mar-Anon:
1. We admitted we were powerless over marijuana, that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of a higher power.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to this higher power, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have these defects of character removed.
7. Humbly asked to have our shortcomings removed.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong, promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with our program, our lives and our higher power.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to family and friends of marijuana addicts and to practice these principles in all our affairs.