- Marijuana Anonymous
- Al-Anon Family Groups
Al-Anon is another 12-step program that, while traditionally geared towards those affected by a loved-one’s alcoholism, is also welcoming of anyone affected by marijuana addiction. Also a resource for literature.
- For the Loved Ones of Marijuana Addicts (courtesy of marijuana-anonymous.org)
- Cannabis Use Disorder (CUD)
- Cannabis Induced Psychosis
- Mar-Anon Pamphlet
- Mar-Anon Poster
- Letter from a Marijuana Addict
- Mar-Anon Meeting Guide and Format (In-Person)
- Mar-Anon Meeting Guide and Format (Online/Chat). This doc contains the HTML to properly format the text in a chat window. For best results with copy/paste, download a copy of the doc rather than opening it in your browser.
- Mar-Anon Meeting Guide (Phone)
Join our Google Mar-Anon Group
To learn about new meetings, updates and general information. The only requirement for membership is that a person be affected by another’s marijuana addiction. This is a private group, so those interested must submit a request to join the group.